What is www2sql?
www2sql provides a method for accessing a Postgres database without needing ANY
... and much more to come!
- Does not contain username/password combinations; third parties accessing the code doesn't compromise security.
- Because the database's security is used, www2sql encourages the developers to implement security at the database level.
- If setup on apache-ssl, up to 128-bit security for transmitted data
- Anyone with a web browser can use www2sql
- Works with non-graphical browsers (e.g. lynx)
- Works on almost any platform
- Relies only PHP/pg_sql module, making it run on all PHP-compatible
- Has intuitive interface
- Displays only those parts of the database the user has access to
- Understands relationships between tables
- Allows non-technical users to restrict search data